Connect on LinkedIn
Stanislav Pugach, PhD
Trust Me, I’m a Doctor!
Stanislav Pugach grew up in Moscow, Russia. Today, he can be found living and working in Bellevue, Washington.
Some of what Stas brings to every engagement:
● Well-traveled, multi-lingual in spoken and written languages.
● Nearly two decades of software engineering experience, strong analytical aptitude, and a wide range of technical knowledge.
● Able to quickly grasp complex systems and identify opportunities for improvements and resolution of critical issues.
● Intrepid lecturer and public speaker, able to communicate with both technical and creative types.
● Excellent trouble
making shooting and problem-solving skills.
● Proven technical and nontechnical writing competence.
Slavic: stani ‘to become’ + slava ‘glory, fame’. One who is destined for greatness.
Slavic: ‘frightening’ like an ‘eagle owl’. An eagle owl refers to any of various Old World large owls of the genus Bubo, especially Bubo bubo (species) including the snowy owl, that have prominent ear tufts.