2009 – 2010
● Worked on several international AAA PC game titles: Most notable being Prime World, a MOBA-style game (in credits), as well as some unannounced titles.
● Participated in the development of the game asset editor used to manage the XML game asset DB and binary art assets.
● Developed key components for the art asset pipeline, providing one-click 3D and 2D art asset import from Maya/Photoshop sources into the game’s internal binary format.
● Developed a versioning plugin for the editor, providing user-friendly change commit solution for the art assets and accompanying game data.
● Worked on the map editing component of the game editor, developing and enhancing features for terrain modification, automated terrain generation, automated object placement.
● Developed the time- and state-synchronization component of the game’s main P2P game mode, using server-based clock and potential game state recovery on disconnect or desynchronization.
● Developed a distributed testing harness for automated concurrent regression and performance testing of several copies of the game on several machines, using .NET’s RPC and object replication capabilities.
● Worked closely with designers and artists to rapidly prototype a number of gameplay mechanics using the Unity engine.
● Participated in interviewing potential candidates.
● Creative Interaction
CONTRIBUTED CODE FOR WORK RELATED TO:
ABOUT THIS COMPANY:
Nival Network aquired Nival Interactive in April 2011. United company operates under the name brand “Nival”. Nival Interactive was a leading international game developer of strategy and role-playing games for PC and other platforms with offices in Moscow (Russia), Yekaterinburg (Russia) and Hallandale (Florida). Over the past decade Nival Interactive has developed more than 15 high quality and internationally successful games, including Heroes of Might & Magic V, Blitzkrieg, Silent Storm, Etherlords and Allods (Rage of Mages, Evil Islands) series.